Thursday, May 13, 2010

Knowing God

A little someting mustered up:

It's not what you know. It's who you know. And who you know will determine what you know. Therefore, know Jesus and that will determine what you know.

Make sense?

In a nutshell, it's important, as a Christian, to know the God I'm living for.

John 14:9-21

*The darker things get in the world, the brighter Jesus should get in my life.

*Knowledge of God will determine what God is revealing in this world through His Word.

*Jesus calls me friend because He wants to reveal His plan for me so that I can carry out His will that He already has planned for my life.

 *God will only do His work in people He trusts

John 2:23-25
Jesus already knows me. He knows what I'm all about; He knows whats in me; sin. He came because He knew what was in me was the very thing that was keeping me from knowing Him completely.

*It's a sin not to trust God.

Things to remember:
  • Trust God always with all that I am.
  • Remember that Christ is always with me and always in me; always a part of me. He's the very thing holding me together.  

1 comment:

John Leih said...

It's really cool to read these recent blogs and see similar things being said in my own life from God. Just a cool thing. And have a said awesome notes?