Friday, December 18, 2009

Random Outing

Well it's been over a month since my last post, which is not as pathetic of a time gap as my older posts. Some of those were around 5 months apart. So I think I'm getting better at this. And I plan to post more just because.

About a week and a half ago Shannon, John and I went to my friend Autumn's play at her high school, and met up with my dear friends Chad and Diana:) The play was hilarious mostly because we managed to fill up the evening with many Twss'. And also because the acting was different and Autumn's part was equally awkward as much as it was funny. The play consisted of random skits, some of them I couldn't grasp the meaning of. I enjoyed it none the less, and I'm glad I went.

We ended the night with Chad and Diana taking me and Shannon home. And you know how that goes: non stop laughter and random conversations about almost everything, hahah.

A photo to remember the night:


-R

2 comments:

lisa d said...

yay for posting more! that's a great picture, you fine-lookin' people!

ray-chill said...

Hahah, oh thank you:)