Saturday, September 13, 2008

2-0

This past month has been pretty hard for me, trying to juggle sports and a butt-load of school! I have had to give up time with my friends and soccer for homework, but it's all worth it. I love school, especially geometry. I'm just too lazy to follow a schedule of work. So after a very stressful week, I decided I needed to stop and chill out for a second and think up some goals I would like to achieve this week.
A main goal I had in my mind was to find my passion for soccer again. I used to be slightly obsessed with it, but this season I was so close to quitting from lack of interest. I mainly wanted to quit because I felt I needed to focus more on school work, so that I could get a scholarship like Kaitlin. Well after putting deep thought into soccer, and about how I want to accomplish it, I knew what I had to do. I had to score. I hadn't scored in about a month, talk about painful.
Picturing me scoring got me a little excited, and I was already pumped the night before.
The outcome of the game was 2-0.



Let's put it this way, there is no possible outcome of me ever quitting soccer. It'd be a waste of talent and years of hard work to get where I'm at.
Luckily, my dad captured my two goals this game, check it out.

-R

No comments: